First Day Of School

This is possibly my last first day of school ever.

Okay, that's a freaky thought. I'm almost done with school.

Anyway, it's my last first day of school, and I might not even have class. My morning lab isn't being held (so now I'm in the compy lab instead) and I don't know about my evening class yet. In the meantime, I've got time to clean up my room, eat some lunch, get my senior hat ... Yay. Ooh, and take a nap, maybe.

It seems I should retract my own comment on my last entry; a few of those comments seem to be automatically generated. At least, the gaming one and the debt consolidation one. Tricky way to advertise, that's for sure.

I've got a few more people to track down as well. The main issue here? I have no idea where they live. No idea. Some people are in the dorms, but a large chunk have moved off-campus now, and ... yeah. No idea.

Hmm. My last first day and I want to take a nap. I'm definitely a college student.


I may not be totally perfect, but parts of me are excellent.
-Ashleigh Brilliant

Comments

daz said…
that makes me kinda sad to think that it's your last 1st day, as you won't be there next year when I'll still be there (well i guess andy will be there too). anyways i'm in a comp lab now and should get back to helping w/ the write-up

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review