Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Planning For the Eclipse

All right, folks. I'm very curious.

Who among my friends has eclipse plans?

And what are they?

This falls into the category of "things I should have been planning for awhile ago but I'm just now getting to it since it appears I'll have the free time," and while my eclipse experience may be a little ... we'll say spontaneous, I know many of you have official plans. Parking spots reserved. Lunches you plan on packing. Heck, a few of you don't need to make plans because you live in that totality path.
So I'm curious. Are you making any special plans for August 21st?

For those of you who want to learn more, check out NASA's official page (and laugh with me a bit over their website, which seems not quite as state-of-the-art as I would expect). Here you can find maps and times, places to find eclipse glasses, and great ways to explain the science of the event to your favorite non-nerd.

Now, to figure out where I'm going ... I'm so close to the totality path...



No comments: