Fourth Annual

So ... I told you about Burning Beetle a couple years ago. 

It has since expanded and become an annual event and it just so happened to be this last Saturday. The Chef Lady and I caught up and after an afternoon of wine and shopping, hit Custer.

This is one of the weirder events in the Hills and ... I kind of love it.


You could see this dude from across town. It was more than a little unsettling, actually.


And look! It's the entire town of Custer!


I was also amazed by what my somewhat new phone could manage. This is the first time I've really tested the camera and ... Yeah, these are some pretty good shots, and it had nothing to do with me and my shaky hands.


If you're interested in catching it next year, give yourself time for the talent show beforehand, the march, burning, fireworks, and dinner/"bug crawl" afterwards. It's definitely grown from its original form and it's a lot of fun.

Now, to familiarize myself with Instagram since I now seem to be capable of pictures worth posting...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review