Things I'm Loving Right Now

1. The weather.

We had a smattering of snow on Wednesday morning and it was chilly in a very October sort of way. Right this moment, though?


I'm sitting on my deck to write this. In the dark, since it is October. And I'm perfectly okay with that.

2. The Fall Guy.

I finally caved to the ads I keep seeing (targeted advertising works!) and joined the Book of the Month Club. This is my first pick, and so far it's been a fun and somewhat eerie ride. (I only started it yesterday, though, so not too far along. Which is a bummer, since apparently I'm getting a sneak peek)

3. Our current guests.

Today I got to hang out at Mount Rushmore with a group of people from across the country. I don't think I've visited The Heads since Jay's first week in the US.

4. "Warehouse 13."

I abused this one a bit when it was on Amazon Prime Video, but recently I decided to acquire the first season on DVD ... and then the second and third and fourth. Does that make this an oldish-school binge? The bottom line is that I'm now halfway through the fourth season of this SyFy original and I'm remembering how I got hooked on it in the first place. Yes, it has its cheesy moments, but it's so much fun...

5. The early voting option.

It's not about the lines or the crowds or even the ads. It's about having the option to take my time, think things through, and vote when I have the opportunity. (And I admit, it's nice to be able to completely ignore everything between now and November 8th.)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review