Scattered

I'm not sure what to blame my mindset on.

Perhaps it's my own lack of focus. Maybe it's the weather. (High of 72. Not very Octobery.) Maybe it has something to do with the fact that the sun disappears from my valley around 3PM and it's getting dark ridiculously early.

Why would that affect my focus? ... I don't know. But as this attention span issue happens every year about now, I suspect it's related.

Or maybe it's this week's to-do list, which includes things like catching up with a visiting sibling, cleaning a house, replacing a phone that's rapidly deteriorating and making an appearance at my first political rally.

Yep. That's actually happening, largely out of curiosity. Gary Johnson will be here tonight and -- as one of the many disaffected voters that is unwilling to choose between two of our most unlikable candidates in history -- I'm going to go check it out.

And maybe after that I can manage to find some focus and get some of the other stuff done.

.... Suuuuure.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

Adventures In Employment: In The Beginning