Friday, September 23, 2016

This Week's Things

1. ineffable (adj): too great or extreme to be expressed or described in words. Also, a word I need to work into my vocabulary more often.

2. My Patronus is a sparrow.


Small, perhaps, but the fact that mine flies made me very happy. (Yes. I am aware that this is all fiction. Extended fiction, even. Leave me alone.)

3. Every year, I manage to forget that September's weather is unpredictable and ridiculous. And every year, I'm at least a little caught off guard by it. I can't figure that one out.

4. It can make for some pretty hiking, though.


5. At some point I came full circle on my five-year-old self and it once again became an accomplishment to wear matching socks.

6. Being put on hold is only as fun as the chosen hold music. ... So usually not much fun at all.

7. I am more excited about this than I can explain.


Well, okay, some of it is Chris Pratt-related. Denzel Washington. Peter Sarsgaard. And yes, I know, it's gotta be pretty dang violent. But ... it looks like fun ...

There. Now, back to work.


Suuuuuure, my call is important to you... 

No comments: