Things...

... I'm thinking about as the month ends:

1. Anyone have any great halibut recipes?

2. Pumpkin spice latte is not a valid season. I realize this will be almost as polarizing a statement as declaring my allegiance to one of our illustrious Presidential candidates. (No.)

3. I've almost got all the parts and pieces for my first all-grain batch of beer. I'm nervous.

4. Is anyone else getting excited about Christmas yet? I am. I suspect strongly that it's because Christmas means the election is over. (And therefore the campaign calls. My phone hasn't stopped ringing since the first debate.)

5. All the same, the weather can continue to not suck for awhile longer.


Oh, good.

6. Mia Sorella sent me my name in elvish and I have to admit ... it looks really cool.

7. THIS. [Language warning. Starting with the title.]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review