Here It Goes.

This is it.

This is when things get totally nuts.

When it takes a solid hour just to get the schedule to balance.

When I hit the 8PM and realize I've eaten exactly three-quarters of one actual meal.

When my feet start whining at me to sit still for just five minutes.

At the end of the day, it's a good hurt. Of course, to get to that point I have to get through the middle stuff -- the afternoon heat when someone is hanging on my last nerve (and bouncing), the stage where I'm getting pulled in three different directions. Sometimes literally.

This is the stage of the year when I realize I should take up yoga. When I realize that each actual day off is indeed precious. And when I re-learn how to survive on minimal sleep.

... Egads.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review