Yum!

Quick plug:

I've finally made my way to a (relatively) new coffee shop in Rapid after multiple recommendations. Essence of Coffee occupies a spot on Main Street and 9th (kitty-corner from Murphy's, if that helps) and it is... well, delicious. On a Coffea level, and there are people who wouldn't believe that I just said that.

Let me put it this way: I've now had regular coffee, fancy coffee, cold-brew coffee with a nitrogen tap, and food, and I haven't found a thing yet that I haven't enjoyed. I may even be looking for excuses to stop by just to keep working my way through their menu.

The owners are also lots of fun (and full of suggestions if you walk in unsure of what you want to drink) and the atmosphere is excellent. More importantly -- at least, to me -- I could take up a table for a couple of hours and not feel like they were going to get annoyed and chase me off.

Hey, sometimes it's the little things.

If you're curious, park a block down in the 3-hour parking and look for the blue awning. And don't be afraid of cold-press coffee. It's delicious.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review