Another Whirlwind Adventure

And we're off!

Well, we will be. As soon as I finish my coffee. I'd forgotten about Shorty's neighbors with the rooster. The caffeine will be ... necessary.

Added bonus: I got my new laptop yesterday (actually, I paced and waited for it to arrive) and so far it's pretty awesome. Went the HP route this time and got the extra-huge screen (17") so right at this very moment I feel like I'm typing for someone incredibly far-sighted. I could bump up the screen zoom and you could read this thing from space.

I love the feel of a new keyboard. So smooth. So many possibilities. So little cookie crumb interference.


Now, to enjoy the mountains for a couple minutes before a long drive across ... Kansas. Hm.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review