I -- What -- Wow.

Once again, it's looking like one of those Weeks.

You know. The ones where things don't make a whole lot of sense. Stuff keeps happening. Things keep coming up.

Good stuff. Bad stuff. Mediocre but in-the-way stuff.

It has been a good week for news, a bad week for sleep (and taxes -- UGH), and an incredible week for talking to strangers. I've learned things, tried things, and with any luck can add another random certification to my resume. [I say "luck" because the test did not take as long as I would expect. Which is perplexing, in this case.]

And while we've gotten snow, it now looks to be in the seventies by the weekend. 

It's about time for another trek up Harney. A visit to the ranch. And hey, in a couple of weeks, a road trip.

Spring. It's a good time.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review