Monday, August 3, 2015

---

Today at lunch, one of the summer staffers informed me that I needed to get married and have a kid before next summer so that she could have a baby to play with next year.

No pressure.

This is something of a running theme with the summer staff; last year, I was threatened with "The Bachelorette: Storm Mountain." Thankfully, that never came to pass in any form. (Because holy cow. No.)

Most people who know me could be getting a pretty big laugh out of that, so I'm not going to explain ... again ... why all of that is absolutely mind-boggling to me. Instead, I'm going to once again send you to a Wait But Why post that words it all very well.

And in a much longer form than I would here.

http://waitbutwhy.com/2014/02/pick-life-partner.html

When in doubt, rely on someone else's genius.

No comments: