Today's Things

1. I find it intriguing that whenever we have grilled burgers, that's all I can smell for the rest of the evening. I walked into my house [note: solid distance from the grill and very much not where I ate today] and immediately thought, "Do I smell beef?"

2. Elon Musk is nuts. Also an undeniable genius. Perhaps a tad on the arrogant side, but you kind of want that in your protagonist. Er, humanity-altering genius. (Much more on this later.)

3. I pretty much thought all of those monthly subscription mystery boxes were a bit on the ridiculous side ... and then I tripped over Cairn and reconsidered. Still can't bring myself to do it, but I may have to give it a try at some point. Anyone want to get me a subscription?

4. We have pasque again. It's possible the snow has confused all of the foliage.

5. ... One week till summer. Eek.

"I mean, it's the healthy amount of arrogance that separates the heroes from Daniel."
-Michael Swaim, After Hours

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review