---

I've been working my way through the Lord of the Rings trilogy this week, in audiobook form along with the movies.

It's been an intense week.

But I mention this specifically to add that I had forgotten just how fantastic the scores for the movies are. Just ... phenomenally excellent.

If you've watched the movies and are at all curious about the books, I'll also recommend them in audio form. The unabridged version of the trilogy is about 60 hours in full, which is certainly not to be taken lightly. As it happens, though, that's roughly the time it takes to drive from western South Dakota to Niagara Falls and back. Great solo road trip material.

On that note ... I gotta watch the end of this. Have a good night, all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review