An Unintentional Hiatus

Well!

Yes. It's been seven weeks since I last turned up here. Possibly the longest continuous absence I've had in .... ever. I wish there was a compelling reason for it, but it has mostly just been that I haven't felt like writing.

Actually, in and of itself, that's more compelling than you may realize. I haven't just not written here. I've also not journaled. I've not sent long email stories. I've not sent cards to friends.

This is the longest period of not-writing I've had that I can remember.

I don't like it.

And while I can certainly explain some of it with the fact that I'm having a somewhat ridiculous year, I figure that will be more relevant to additional posts. Maybe I can get myself back on the blog wagon and get to it.

For now, a video ... because it's fun. And stuck in my head.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review