Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Catching Up

Well, 2015 got off to a rollicking start, and now I feel like I've been ignoring this thing.

Probably because I have.

Here's what's happened.

Prior to the new year (but only just) my brother-in-law moved to the States. Hugely awesome news.

Yay!

A week later, Dad had a heart attack (which you can read about here) and then my parents moved. They're settled now in their brand-spanking-new house and ... well, even I'm a little jealous, and I live in paradise.

I think it has something to do with the view. They can see the sun set over the Hills every single day. And it seems I don't have a picture of it, which is ridiculous of  me.

Anyway.

A couple weeks after that, I headed to Florida and Georgia for about 10 days (and a few days in Denver after). I have so many stories and I really just need to sit down and write them all out. You guys need to hear about the space center. Or more accurately, I NEED to brag about spending all day at the super awesome space center.

Hey! Hey you! *Poke.* ... That's been in space.

The rest of the trip was fantastic as well. It was also mentally and physically exhausting and so much of what I did revolved around specific people and conversations that ... well, I just might not have that much to say about it all.

Oh, and while I was there, Shorty (and his roommate, my sorta-brother) moved into a new house in Denver. For those keeping track at home, that means four of my immediate family members have moved in the last two months. Mia Sorella and Miss M both moved last August as well (plus there's the bouncing around my parents did). So I'm the only one of seven whose address hasn't changed in the last year.

Fun stuff.

Apparently the ability to hold still doesn't exist, though. I've got one more [incredibly impulsive] trip on my plate before the gear-up to summer arrives and motion becomes totally restricted. We've got a fairly action-packed spring ahead of us here at the camp and ... well, it's gonna be a fun one.

Before I know it, it'll be September. I should really get some of that writing done...

No comments: