New Year, New Trip

Hey, look at that. It's 2015.

Anyone else go through a full month of "How'd that happen?" before they completely settle into the new year? I'm in the midst of that at the moment, complicated by the fact that it's hard to make plans for a month you're not convinced already started.

... That doesn't make any sense at all.

What I'm really lacking right now is enthusiasm. I know! Me! It was bound to happen some time.

So I'm looking for some help. I need some suggestions to give that enthusiasm a boost.

(1) Any must-sees between Orlando, FL, and Savannah, GA.
(2) Food recommendations for the same stretch! Especially the Savannah area, as that's where I'll be on my own.
(3) Any big Super Bowl plans in Denver.

I've got a conference with a little free time before and after. Help!



Today's thing that bothers me: the existence of and term for selfie sticks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review