Highs/Lows, Week 9ish

So! Here we go. Highs & lows are a campfire tradition around these parts where you go around the circle and state the best and worst parts of your day or week. I started doing it here when I realized my (almost) daily blogging needed at least one planned easy one. Plus it's fun.

As I spent two of the last three weeks on the road, you can probably guess at some of my highs. But since it's been awhile I thought I'd give it a shot on a random Sunday anyway.

Here it is -- the highs and lows of the last 17 days. But in the reverse order.

Lows:
  • Snow the day I left on my trip. (Which actually makes that a literal low, since it was also really cold.)
  • That danged Packers/Lions game.
  • Two out of five Great Lakes trying to off me.

Highs:
  • Basically everything about my trip besides the attempted lake homicide.
  • Visiting E, the Admiral, Neubs, Mia Sorella, Miss M, my Summer Shadow, and Ashli.
  • Definitely Director Renee, PhilandMike, Northern Paul, and the Root & Berries. Between old friends and entirely new acquaintances, this was the most fascinating and fun road trip I've had yet.
  • Niagara Falls. Cedar Point. All the Lakes.
  • So many stories! But I'll get back to those soon.
  • The first Packers home game (Jets).
  • Today's game, too. Aaaand now I have bragging rights over my dad for a week. Woot.

Hmmm. Driving and football. That's all I've got.

Have a good week, all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review