Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Excuses

So in an interesting twist, I managed a post a day for 100 days straight ... and then I got a migraine.

Any other sufferers out there? When I get a migraine, it means two things. The first is that I am rendered utterly useless. The second is that all my brain can manage is a need to sleep.

Which means that for the whole of yesterday, I stayed as horizontal as possible and barely moved. Not exactly how I meant to spend the day. Not fun, either.

It also meant that my computer pretty much stayed closed and silent.

Today, I'm back to almost normal (there's still some recovery necessary) and getting ready for another week-ish of activity. One more camp to go -- a few random groups left -- a final official move by the parents -- and then it will be Labor Day weekend.

Deep breath. Time to keep moving.

No comments: