Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Ideas!

As the summer wraps up, I have a few thoughts on posts I'm probably going to write. Quality-type stuff that may or may not bore the living daylights out of you ... or amuse you if I do it right.

Let's hope it's that second option. Unless of course you read my blog in order to go to sleep, which I probably can't hold against you because it may just work.

Where were we?

Right. Posts. I've had a lot of short posts (really, glorified Facebook statuses) lately because -- here's a shocker -- posting every single day is tough. Not impossible, but not easy. And while I live in a place that does in fact provide material on a very regular basis, not everyone wants to hear about my job all the time and quite frankly, when I get home at night I might not want to write about it.

There's not a lot of separation in my life. I work. I live at work. I eat at work. Writing about work can be exhausting.

Tonight, I'm here to ask for some help.

No, not help not working. What I'd love to hear are things you'd like to hear from me. What stories? What opinions? What specific topics?

You see, I know there are people out there reading this. I've had a steady increase in the number of readers for the last few months ... and I want to know what you'd like to see. Help me o

In the meantime, since Mia Sorella introduced them to me a few days ago, I've been watching Vlogbrothers on YouTube the same way I drink coffee (that is, pretty much incessantly). Here's a rant from 2010 that's pretty darn amusing.

Be careful. Like coffee, they're kind of addicting.



 

1 comment:

laura r said...

The Vlogbrothers are amazing! I have been watching since Brotherhood 2.0.