More Shorts

1. I got a new light fixture today. Yes. It was genuinely exciting. (Possibly because now it means I can actually see things before I run into them when I get in late.)

2. My memory has improved greatly from five years ago (a subject I might tackle later, but it's a little oddly complicated for a quick evening post). However, it seems to hit a "full" point halfway through a camp's first day.

3. People who claim to be "nice" seem to mostly be (a) jerks who want to think otherwise, or (b) not very interesting. People who claim to be jerks? Only half right.

4. That one actually stems from stuff I've been reading, not from recent personal experience.

5. My Cracked addiction continues. Be careful before you click.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review