June Shorts

1. We're about 45 hours from the beginning of our first big round of conference camps and I'm excited.

2. I have an empty house for one more night. I should really be getting something accomplished today.

3. The fact that my parents are moving out here means I've had a lot more photo ops with them in places we don't normally frequent together. Like this one.

That may be the world's oldest surviving Notre Dame sweatshirt.

4. It's also been a lot of fun to flip through recent photos and realize how often the sibs turn up. Having Mia Sorella back in the country has been excellent -- now if only Jay were around, we could have a proper gathering with all seven of us (if Miss M were around as well).

5. High of 80 tomorrow. Given today's 60-ish degrees and near-dark at 8AM (a rather intense thunderstorm rolled through), I think I'll believe it when it happens. On a related note, it's hard to feel summery when it's continuously chilly.

6. Pandora just mixed my Semisonic station with the Jingle Punks Hipster Orchestra, a fact for which I am now grateful.

7. All right. Time to accomplish something.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review