Another Short One

I had big plans for today's post, but .... yeah, not gonna happen. Just not the day for it.

Today's the kind of day where things didn't go as planned. Instead of getting office work done, I spent the day fielding phone calls and campers. Instead of going to campfire, kids are staying inside out of the thunderstorms. It's the kind of day that's been fascinating and exhausting and anything but routine.

I'm kind of done with it. I like not having anything too routine, but some days I really want a normal night's sleep. And for that matter, the ability to finish the things I intended.

And maybe fewer complications.

Have a good night, all. I don't know about you but I'm ready for a decent night's break.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review