Right, So...

... I'm considering my next road trip.

I know, I know. "But Ashley! Aren't you headed into your busy season? Isn't that just about the only thing you've been able to talk about for awhile now?"

Well, yes. Which is why I'm considering my next road trip. My brain needs something else to think about and I'm hoping for an interesting vacation. This fall, I hope.

I think I want to go east this time.

Maybe make it here.


There are roughly 1,500 miles between here and there, along with multiple friends (it's high time I visited the Admiral) and some interesting sights (like Cedar Point, a certain green and gold team, and five rather large lakes).

It all comes down to time, budget, and if anyone has any particular recommendations that may sway me. Thoughts? Anyone?

Comments

The Admiral said…
Whooo. Shout out for me.

THe Admiral... Again said…
Oh. And you can visit my new wine rack.
Ashley said…
You do exist! Hey, answer your email, sir.

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review