"Grr. Argh."

It's spring! And as proof, we now have snow in the forecast.

Because ... well, just because. It does that here. Much like it felt like thundering last night, just for good measure.

This morning, my early walk to the kitchen showed an awful lot of fog.


There's a mountain back there, I swear.

Fog down here is interesting; sometimes you can actually see it roll through the valley, while at other times it settles in like a big wet blanket. Today was more of the "wet blanket" type, which also meant the camp had a very isolated feel to it. As far as I could tell, the zombie apocalypse could have started and we would have never known.


Next time I look up the road, I'm going to imagine zombies working their way down it.
And then getting lost in the woods.
 
The M-Man likes to announce each time it's foggy that we'll have precipitation in ninety days -- and in this case, I hope he's right. Rain in July is almost always a relief.


Maybe they're squirrel zombies and they've already taken over. We just don't know it yet.

As it is, I intend to roll my eyes at the snow in the forecast and find my wool socks. Better safe than sorry, right?

Also, daffodils.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review