I'm Not A Great Adult.

It's been a fairly quiet week, one where I'm starting to feel like I'm actually accomplishing something. Not, you know, a lot, but I've had some stuff on my to-do list for way too long that's finally getting checked off. Like aaaaall of my laundry and some pretty basic household things that just haven't been getting done.

This also includes one not-so-important item: I'm fixing my status as a bad South Dakotan and finally watching "Dances With Wolves." [Admission: only because it's got 8 days left before it's no longer free to stream on Amazon.]

So while I do that, I recommend you check out another great xkcd, this one from Monday. It's animated (so to speak) -- clicking on the picture below will take you to the proper page.



http://xkcd.com/1331

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review