The Really Short Version

Alright. So... A month ago I ran off to a foreign country for my sister's wedding. And then I did something weird and never mentioned it again on here.

No reason. I intend to write. It just hasn't happened yet.

But I haven't decided exactly how I want to do that, so this evening I'm going to give you a few ideas of what my week in Korea was like. If I do this right, you'll see all of these pictures again, hopefully in context. Or at least a little more so.

Because this was my family, it seemed to mostly revolve around food.


And coffee. We're a bunch of addicts.


There was, of course, some sightseeing.






And ... other stuff.


But most importantly, there was a wedding.


 I really want to do this thing justice, though, so that's all you're getting for now.

Stay tuned.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review