Blocked

It's fall, and I have writer's block.

Okay, let's not get carried away. I have blogger's block. It's different, mostly in the fact that it matters a whole lot less.

In any case, here I sit, nearing the end of October, things having mostly returned to normal. Well, fall normal, which is new to me. I still have a lot of Great Western Trek things to tell you but when I attempt to write, it mostly sounds like an 8-year-old's "What I Did This Summer" essay. And my usual day-to-day stuff is ... well, not interesting. Not interesting at all.

But here I am.

Strictly speaking, there are other things I should be doing right now anyway. Like cleaning my house in preparation for fall decorating. Searching for plane tickets for Mia Sorella's wedding. Gathering recipes for Thanksgiving. Really, doing anything for Thanksgiving since I get to host this year. Christmas shopping. Baking something. Reading. Calling my mother. (Okay, scratch that one, it's getting late.)

Instead, I waste time on the internet.

So ... here's an old picture of my furry niece, Chamkay.


She was so tiny...
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review