Perks, Or Another Post With Other People's Stuff

One of the best parts about my job is that I frequently have random breaks in the middle of the day. Granted, on days like today that's because we had a 6:30 breakfast and I was up at 4AM ... but no matter. Now I've got a chance to drink some coffee, eat one of my amazingly perfect croissants (seriously, I'm astonished at how well they turned out ... I may have to post about that later), and hang out with my rented cat.

It's a rough life, I tell you.

In any case, I just saw this commercial (okay, so maybe it was coffee, a croissant, a cat, and some television) and I had to share it. Because I laughed really, really hard.

So ... here you go.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

Adventures In Employment: In The Beginning