The Eve

As the sun sets on 2012, I'm finding myself in very much the same place I was last year.

Except ... not.

The last three weeks have been utter mayhem. Good mayhem. And after a couple years of limbo, this little forward motion thing feels wonderful.

Actually, all of December has been pretty dang good.

So as I head into 2013, full of a strange excitement for the future and a readiness for whatever comes next (well ... within reason), I have to marvel just a little bit. I haven't felt this good, this upbeat, this genuinely hopeful about something in quite some time.

And isn't that what New Year's should be?

Happy 2013, all. Looking forward to chatting with you as the year unfolds.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review