Snow & Circumstance

In case I was too cryptic earlier:

1. I'm moving back to the Hills (and Storm) and
2. I'm really, really excited about that.

What I'm not excited about is the packing thing I'm doing here. Or the fact that I'm moving in the dead of winter. Seems like I should know better by now, but moving in three blizzards hasn't taught me yet.

Okay, okay, so in this case the timing was entirely circumstantial. It's still potentially problematic.

However, the other thing I get to do is plan out a house. And that, my friends, feels SO good.

I'm taking suggestions. I finally joined Pinterest in a quest for ideas. I've got free catalogs requested from various places. Anyone know of other sources? Blogs to reference?

Anything. I'm starting with a clean slate on this one. And it's gonna be fun.

Comments

Amanda said…
Pinterest and Houzz have been my resources for furnishing this house. Have fun; post pictures!!

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

Adventures In Employment: In The Beginning