New Name, Same Great Taste

... That may very well be the most disturbing thing I've typed in quite some time. Sorry about that.

So! Here we are. I told you things would be changing. Not drastically -- I was looking for a drastic change but I just can't bring myself to use the dynamic views that Blogger offers just yet. Maybe in a few months when they can do all the things I want.

I'm not done. For instance, I really don't like Arial as a font (or as a Disney heroine, but that's different). I haven't decided if I like the three-column thing, either. And the Blogger website is getting buttheaded in some ways so not all of my changes are staying.

Gotta work on that.

But I'm here, it's functional again, and ... that's it. Have a good day, all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review