Here It Goes.

I'm back. Perhaps earlier than intended, but that's how it's going to go.

I have some ranting to do, which will hopefully be posted tonight. That's the real reason.

Also, be warned: I'm in the middle of changing the look of the blog. And the name, because I've tired of the vague references to my state of mind. (Hey, a decade of them and you'd get tired of it too.) I decided to go with vague references to nothing in particular instead.

The URL will stay the same because ... I'm lazy. And I'm okay with that.

Clearly, there's more to say, but we'll get to that later. For now, I just wanted you to be warned that soon things will look different, but yes, you're in the right place.

Cheers, all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review