End Of The Road

It's early.

If there's something I've done rather poorly this week as far as vacation rules go, it's sleeping. Every day except one, I've been up well before when I normally get up for work ... and today is no exception.

Somehow, I don't mind. I've caught more sunrises and sunsets than normal this last week, leading to more instantly improved days.

In any case, in a few hours I'll get to the last 350(ish) miles of my trek, putting me up to around 2000 miles of wandering. And then ... back to work tomorrow.

*Sigh.*

So. Here's what I know after this week.

1. My allergies seem to wane with more exposure. The opposite (get worse with less exposure) is also true.

2. I really enjoy audiobooks. More engaging than music (for me) and aaaaaalmost like having another person in the car. (Also, if you're at all into biology, try The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks in whatever your preferred form -- paper, audio, e-book. It's incredibly interesting.)

3. I severely dislike being told what not to do, almost on a sullen teenager level. It's ... interesting.

And ... well, that's plenty to keep me thinking for today's drive.

Have a good day, all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review