Right, So...

1. Mia Sorella's visit was awesome. I'd like to say I'll blog exclusively about that sometime soon, but she left two weeks ago and I still haven't. So ... we'll see.
2. Included in that was a rather intense trip to Minneapolis that's also worthy of its own post. But ... we'll see.

3. Thoughts are with my Colorado friends ... I know some of you were on pre-evacuation alert. Hope your neighborhoods are still intact.

4. I now know far too much about the TV stations in Topeka, Kansas.

5. Let's add Kristen Stewart to the list of pop culture phenoms I just don't understand, shall we?

6. Is saying you want to see "Magic Mike" for the storyline a bit like saying you read Playboy for the articles?

7. Almost July. Big month ahead. Egads.

Comments

JustMe said…
#6 Cody and I watched the trailer for Magic Mike and he said he it looked interesting. I don't think he's interested in the eye candy. But I'll admit, I want to go to it to look and a good story is just a bonus.

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review