2. Product placement dates back to at least 1971's "Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory."
3. I share a birthday with a Glee castmember. Note: he's actually two years older than me. Which means he's turning 30. And playing a high schooler on TV. Awkward.
4. Since "Umwelt," there's been an upswing in xkcd awesomeness. Truly, the last month has been ... fantastic. Today's? Also great.
5. I still despise Sioux Falls drivers. Not exactly a revelation, but sometimes I'm surprised by how much it continues to bother me.
6. My numbers-first approach to life may not be entirely healthy. Or normal.
7. A person can buy Twilight Zone bobbleheads (recommended to me by Amazon based on my shopping history) ... and they're in black-and-white.