First, here are THE RULES as shared with me:
- You MUST post the rules.
- Answer the questions the tagger sent for you in the post, and then create 11 new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
- Tag 11 bloggers; however, you can break the rules and tag fewer people if you want. Make sure you hyperlink their names/blogs.
- Let them know you've tagged them!
- Have fun!
(Ashley's note: I would add "6. Don't ask a question you're not willing to answer.")
Now, these are the questions posed by Amanda:Ha! Um, "Balla & Biscuit" by the White Stripes.
4. What is your favorite thing to cook/bake?
Definitely layer cakes. So much fun, and so much room for creativity in an orderly engineer-y sort of way.
5. What is one thing you are looking forward to in the next year?
Given that next year is a big dark fog bank right now, I'm not sure. How about ... assuming it happens, visiting Daz. Yes! That's it!
6. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?
An English teacher. Kind of hilarious now. Actually, really hilarious now.
7. How many US states have you visited? How many countries?
Eesh. Um ... 23 states, 4 countries. I really need to work on that.
|Raise your hand if you remember this!|
This is my list of questions for the next round:
1. In how many different towns have you lived? How many different addresses?
2. What is one thing (besides a meme-tag) that annoys you?
3. What is one thing that automatically brightens your day?
4. Tell me a story (true or otherwise) that starts with, "So I was standing outside my house when..."
5. Do you eat enough vegetables?
6. What is one thing you always want to know when you first meet someone?
7. What's your favorite outdoor activity? Why?
8. What is one [slightly] super-human thing you can do? (Run a marathon? Win a hot-dog-eating contest? Hold your breath for 3 minutes?)
9. Let's hear a 100-word rant or rave. Go.
10. What's the strangest thing you've seen yet this year?
11. What's the riskiest thing you've done? Did it work out?
Finally, here are the people I'd like to see answer these:
(Hey, think of it as a creative writing exercise if it makes it easier.)