Snobbery

Here's the thing.                                                                                            (Hey, post 1337!)

I'm very particular about some things. The people I'm around. (Aren't we all?) The books I read. The things I consume -- beer, most definitely. Coffee to a large degree. Wine, sometimes. Baked goods to a degree that may be a little out of hand.

I've been called a snob, and to be honest ... I'm kind of okay with that. Some things in life are worth the extra time, effort, and/or money.

But you know what? Some things -- like lunch -- just aren't worth the snobbery.

Sometimes, all I want is one of these.

I would've taken a picture of the food itself, but they were gone. Besides, then
you'd miss out on that fantastic description.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review