How I Can Tell...

...I'm reaching the end of my twenties.

1. I have more friends' due dates than wedding dates written in my calendar.

2. I've stopped requesting "fun" things for my birthday and instead want a pair of these:
3. I've started using the phrase, "I'm too old to stay out that late."

4. That refers to anything after 11:30.

5. I don't dye my hair because I'm not rapidly going grey (like a lot of my friends and some family) and I intend to enjoy it while it lasts.

6. Early mornings are starting to look appealing.

(6a. That one weirds me out.)

7. I sometimes choose food based on whether or not it will give me heartburn.

Lucky for me, there are still more things I'm NOT too old to do, and a hefty chunk of those I'll never outgrow. So if you'll excuse me, I'm going to have some ice cream and then probably watch Psych.

Have a good night, all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review