---

Any week that starts with Christmas is a good one.

This one has included some particularly good stuff. A fabulous gift in the form of an embroidered apron. A lot of fun wrapping some other gifts, including a mixer in the wrap-each-part-in-paper-so-it-looks-the-same-but-is-just-covered-in-paper fashion (with a bow). A Packers win. A lot of Settlers of Catan.

And since Shorty's home, a lot of Who. Which mostly means I was reminded that Matt Smith in a Stetson is a very good thing.

What can I say -- I'm into nerds. Moreso than even I realized.

Of course, there's also the fact that there are extra people in this house.

So overall a good week. The kind that hasn't left any real time for much of a quality post. I'd apologize, but truth be told -- I'll take a fun, busy week.

Hey, have a good weekend anyway.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review