Yet Another List

12 Things I Don't Do*
(*often, if ever)

1. Pay for Internet access in public places. Really, why would I pay when I can probably go next door and find it for free?

2. Shop at Walmart. They got plenty of my money in college. They don't need it now.

3. Put bumper stickers on my car.

4. Text while driving. (It's not a moral high ground thing. It's a "not worth the fine, especially since I can only seem to text gibberish" thing.)

5. Drink light beer. That's just silly. There are too many good brews out there to drink something that tastes of stale fizzy water. (And that's the slightly more friendly description I have for it.)

6. Maintain my patience with people who drive 5+ mph under the speed limit. It's not quite road rage but it's not quite NOT road rage, either.

7. Maintain my patience with people who make me late for things. Maybe there's a pattern here...

8. Regularly drink doctored coffee. Generally speaking, I'm a black-or-maybe-a-hint-of-cream-if-it's-really-hot kind of girl.

9. Use my credit card for non-emergency purchases. And only because I'm scared of it.

10. Eat enough vegetables.

11. Tan. Not on purpose, anyway. Never have, and given my new inclination toward sunscreen, probably never will. (Don't I have enough random, sometimes unavoidable carcinogens in my life without encouraging a more-preventable cancer?)

12. Maintain any semblance of subtlety while checking out guys in public. I should really work on that one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review