Not An Ordinary Wednesday

I was awake when Fifi pocket-dialed me this morning although I hadn't dragged myself out of bed. She must have been on her way to her first class -- it was extra early there.

Within an hour, I had purchased a plane ticket to Seoul and started poaching a couple eggs for breakfast.

It's about time, really. Mia Sorella's been in South Korea for two and a half years and I finally have both the time and the cash to visit ... although it helps that I got a pretty dang good deal on my tickets. Even last minute.

Now, I have two weeks to figure out the rest of it. What to pack, transport to and from airports, other things to do there ... Good thing I have an inside source.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review