Keys & Compartmentalization

Today's Yahoo! Horoscope for Taurus: The most direct route to enlightenment right now is communication. So if you're on a quest to learn more -- about your career opportunities, a new romantic possibility or how to get a healthier lifestyle -- you need to talk about it more. Spread the word that you're curious, and you will be rewarded with more information. Plus, you'll get people sharing their own experiences and offering you insider tips on how to get your own thing going faster.

I don't put much (any) stock in horoscopes, and today's was general enough to be a bit laughable. But there is a good little piece of advice there -- communication is key! And I suppose there may be improvement needed in my career opportunities and my healthy-ish lifestyle. (Not sure to what the "new romantic possibility" is referring. I'm going to ignore that part.)

In the interest of keeping things simple (clear self-communication, if you will), things this week are oddly compartmentalized. Saturday was Geek Day. Yesterday was Manly Day -- fast food, football, and some work on the shed being built in our backyard. Today was as close as I get to a Health Freak Day -- yoga, a bike ride, an obscenely healthy (and fresh) lunch, and then an afternoon spent hiking at Newton Hills State Park.

Tomorrow? Tomorrow will have to be Work Day. I have studying to do and apps to submit.

So for tonight, I'm communicating. Hi! How are you? How was your weekend?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review