My Summer In Numbers

14 weeks at the camp.

20 pounds lighter than in May. (Woot!)

About $150 that my little green card allowed me to not spend.

8 payments made, half to my car and half to my student loans.

3 Wisconsin friends I got to show around the Hills.

2 Wisconsin friends that randomly appeared on a different day. (That was crazy.)

3500 miles on my car.

30-some miles on my boat.

8 found geocaches. (Hm. I may have been slacking off on that one.)

21st birthday yet to celebrate for my "little" brother.

8 9 half-priced bagels consumed.

Around 150 meals prepared for 10 to 160 people.

7 out-of-town family members visited.

4.5 concerts attended.

1 regret. (I really should have given that cowboy my phone number...)

Now, to get on with the rest of the summer!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review