Ending August

1. My grandparents are now great-grandparents; cousin Kaci had a baby boy early Monday morning. Yay! Congratulations, Kaci and Jerrid!

2. Shorty is now officially of age ... which means that this weekend we can hit a winery or two. Because that is what our gene pool dictates.

3. I'm really tired of looking for a job. But as I don't have one yet, I guess I'll keep it up.

4. The final Packers preseason game is tomorrow night. Will I watch it? ... Absolutely.

5. It still boggles my mind that football has become a "thing" in my life. Egads.

6. On the other hand, the other autumnal things I'm looking forward to include new seasons of "Community" and "Dancing With The Stars" ... and the latter only because Maks is back.

7. Really, that's no more comforting than the football. Egads again.

8. Ooh, and "Doctor Who," which isn't "new" so much as "finally available to me again."

9. Wow, I'm a nerd.

10. In the meantime, I'm going to stay here, raid the garden for fresh veggies, and enjoy having someone else's house to myself for another day or two. Unless, of course, they return early ... which they might, given the new great-grandson.

11. I should finish my laundry, just in case.

12. Exciting life I lead, hm?

Comments

JustMe said…
1. Congrats!
2. Congrats! Yay, wine!
3. Good luck!
...
9. Cannot even count the number of times I've said this to myself.
...
12. Same as #9.

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review