As The Mayhem Dies Out...

... and my gypsy year continues, I find myself at something of a crossroads. From here, I'm headed to the ranch to housesit for a bit (a week? maybe?) and then probably back to Sioux Falls for an undetermined period of time. In the meantime, I have applications to finish and just enough money to get by for a bit ... while I find a job of some kind and make myself useful somehow.

Okay. Less of a crossroads, more of a snow-lined path in the fog.

For the moment, I can enjoy the end of my time at Storm. I have a couple hours left of my break (gotta love a split shift) and my Pepsi here at the Gaslight. Tonight, I have a cabin to myself in the middle of a semi-occupied camp. It's been a truly interesting run and I'm almost sorry to leave ... except that what happens next has the potential to be fabulous.

Somehow, that makes it much easier.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review