Observations And ... Stuff.

1. It's been an interesting week -- we have 150 Catholic women and girls at the camp right now, which is right at capacity for us. Tonight's their banquet ... It's a lot of fun and a lot of work, so my break is abbreviated this afternoon.

2. The summer is winding down as well. Only one more mayhemic week left, followed by a pretty quiet week before the summer staffers head off in different directions. I'm still not sure where I'm going after that.

3. I still love the last Harry Potter movie.

4. I believe it is safe to assume that, if you're repeatedly having issues with the majority of the people around you (regardless of where you are), odds are good they're not the problem.

5. I also believe that this was too much hail in such a short time.

6. South Dakota's weather is a little hinky sometimes.

7. So is Seoul's.

8. I haven't been kayaking enough in the last couple of weeks. Good thing I have time next week.

9. I get to house-sit for my boss next week and she's already told me I'm not allowed to throw any wild parties. I asked her if I could throw any run-of-the-mill, average parties and she was surprisingly okay with that. Now I just have to figure out my course of action...

10. The Sturgis Motorcyle Rally starts in just over a week!

11. I need to get more sleep. Apparently I'm not 22 anymore.

12. Time to get back to work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review