My Dumb Little Dilemma

... is simple.

This week I have two days off in a row for no reason -- except that my boss is pretty cool.

In two weeks I'm heading east for a wedding, so this week I'd rather stay close to camp.

The dilemma? I don't know what to do with myself. I'd like to leave camp for ... most of it. I'd kind of like to go camping, but it's a lot of effort for one night (the food in particular). I'd also like to bring my boat along, which limits where I'd camp a bit more. On the other hand, Shorty has one of those days off as well and I'm guessing he'd like to get his sailboat out (and it seems silly to take two cars).

Plus all of that costs money unless you do it juuuuuust right.

I did say it was a dumb dilemma, didn't I?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review