---

So ... I'm getting ready to go to another wedding in a couple weeks here. There's always a little camp mayhem going on. And I'm increasingly finding myself in a "sounding board" position that's occasionally a little strange.

Was I sufficiently vague in that description of my week?

There's plenty going on. Aside from working, between the nighttime outings (mostly to find wi-fi, although occasionally to find trouble) and finding places to kayak, I'm managing to study some, read some, and work on my resume.

It's starting to feel like a productive summer.

PS: It's hard to take a picture from a rocking kayak.

That's a good thing, right? I mean, summers can be productive without being a drag ... right?

I sure hope so. I have a lot of work to get done before August ends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review