Sayonara, 2010

There are very few years where I want to wish the past year a good riddance.

However, this hasn't been like past years.

The first three-quarters went pretty well. I mean, I spent time in Texas, China, and Colorado. I got to drive to the Hills for a week. I did some geocaching and some kayaking. There were only four weddings the whole year long.

Then came September 30th.

Now I sit at my parents' house, prepping for a party that may or may not happen thanks to iffy weather, bracing myself for a completely unexpected year.

In some respects, I'm starting from rock bottom. Heck, in most respects.

Clean slate.

Nowhere to go but up.

Just a matter of making up my mind and getting on with it.

Normally at this stage, I have lyrics typed up and some kind of message to bow out on. This year? Nothing. Not a thing. Nothing inspirational or wry to say except that dang, I have a lot of work to do.

Stay safe, all, and happy New Year.

Comments

Lee Ryan said…
Happy New Year!!! :-)

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review